http://business-standard.com/india/news/customers-pre-ordering-ipad-3-will-have-to-wait/467430/
It seems like as soon as they come out with one ipad, you turn around and another one is soon to be released. Each time they change or upgrade one or two things making it hardly worth it. Yet hundreds of people are lined up every time for the next ipad or iphone. I would like to get one myself, but I'm afraid that as soon as I get out of the store with it, it will be out dated. It is possible that we have too much technology? That we as a society are obsessed with it? The world keeps giving us more and we keep eating it up because we are told it is better than before and it will make our lives better. How much difference can a slightly updated product make, and how often are we fooled by what the media tells us?
No comments:
Post a Comment